Script that Navigates Page needs Javascript Functionality

SMERSH009 SMERSH009X at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:58:10 EDT 2007

I have a script that navigates pages and scrapes the HTML source of
the page.
in order to view the results I need I need python to "navigate to"
this Javascript link:
javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cpMain$pagerTop','4')  This basically
translates into "go to page 4."
I read the posts on this group, and from what I understand, the
functionality I need is with simplejson? If so, what is the syntax i
would use to execute that Javascript?
Or am I completely off base with using simplejson altogether?

Thanks for the help
-Sam