Is it reasonably easy easy to something like this with python?

walterbyrd walterbyrd at
Tue Aug 28 23:15:43 CEST 2007

On Aug 28, 1:31 pm, Gerardo Herzig <gher... at> wrote:
> walterbyrd wrote:

> The one who make that table sorteable is AJAX. Not php. The php part is
> kind of trivial (so it would be `trivial' in python too). It just reads
> some data and format it in an html table.

Thank you, that is great to know. What if there were 1000 records, and
the table was paginated? I suppose, ajax would sort the front end, and
backend language, and database, would soft behind the scene, or