Co-developers wanted: document markup language

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Fri Aug 24 16:45:58 EDT 2007

Robert Kern wrote:
> Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
>
>> Torsten Bronger wrote:
>>
>>> Hallöchen!
>>>

>> Yes, you're German. Have you ever noticed that (we) Germans are
>> virtually the only ones that feel the need to rub our nationality into
>> everyones faces? ;)
>>

> Howdy!
>
> We Americans do the same.  ;-)

Weeell, you guys mostly rub your ignorance about the rest of the world
into everyones faces. That's a little different.

There, I did it. Now I got my country invaded. But maybe that's a good
thing ... at least we will get democracy and finally find happiness.

/W
(OK, sorry. I couldn't resist. Don't take it personally. Take it
nationally. ;) )