passing arguments with ampersands

SHY soundplay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:24:35 EDT 2007

theres no special portion of code, just the one that handles filenames with
spaces.
the problem is that when i associate a file extension to my application and
i open it, the filename is not quoted before passed as an arguement. i dont
know if its the problem of windows or something, or it was just my fault
when i incorrectly associated the extension.
anyway, this is the code that outputs the second quote i posted in the