Asking all python programmers.

Lamonte Harris pyth0nc0d3r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:47:49 EDT 2007

I completely understand, I've sent this email when I was tired sorry for the
misunderstanding, yes I completely understand what you mean how
professionals won't take me serious in situations like this.  How about I
readdress my question for you?

Hello everyone on python mailing list.  I would like your input on what
information about python programming language that I should study the most.
Some tutorials are good, but the manual is main resource even if it isn't
well documented J.  On a friendly note I would like to hear what you guys
would have to recommend if that is ok.  From a python starter, I don't like
the word noob because it sounds very unprofessional.

-Lamonte