wx.grid and different Value Choice each line ?

kyosohma at gmail.com kyosohma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:14:02 EDT 2007

On Aug 27, 5:08 am, BH <B... at bh.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hox can I have different value choice for each line in a grid with
> wxPython ?
> I want to develop a small software for satisfaction surveys. Each line
> of the grid is a different question. Sometimes answers are the sames
> between two lines, but sometimes not.
>
> Thx,
>
> Bertrand

I don't know if you can insert a combobox into a grid object or not.
It's probably possible. You should post your question to the wxPython
group though since this is a very specific issue. See here:
http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

If it was me though, I would probably use a wizard and put my
questions and choices on it. Or maybe use a notebook control.

Mike