Looking for Delaunay triangulation module...

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Aug 31 13:38:03 EDT 2007

On 2007-08-31, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:

> So for lack of a delaunay module, I'm stuck trying to port my
> application to Win32.

I've found that VTK contains a Delaunay triangulation module,
and Entought Python includes VTK, so that's next on my list of
things to try as soon as VTK finishes building on my Linux box
(where I do all of my actual development).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! hubub, hubub, HUBUB,
                                  at               hubub, hubub, hubub, HUBUB,