yet another indentation proposal

Aaron cajnnjonaj at fjireanjtjprodjuctijons.com
Mon Aug 20 09:48:07 EDT 2007

"Michael Tobis" <mtobis at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1187589173.410862.132580 at o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

> Alternatively, you might also consider writing a simple pre and
> postprocessor so that you could read and write python the way you
> would prefer
>
> In that you could cope with the existing code base and the existing
> compiler could cope with code you write.
>
> mt

Hi.

That's probably what I'll end up doing.  The only drawback to that is that
it solves the problem for me only.  Perhaps I will open source the scripts
and write up some documentation so that other folks in a similar situation
don't have to reinvent the wheel.  The only unfortunate aspect to that is
that blind newbies to the language will have to figure out setting up a
shell script or batch file to pipe the output of the filter into Python on
top of learning the language.  I admit, it's probably not that much work,
but it is one more stumblingblock that blind newcomers will have to
overcome.

Aaron