I am giving up perl because of assholes on clpm -- switching to Python

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 11:03:11 EDT 2007

That's a bit hard given the unpredictability of each person on that list.
What seems like a simple question one minute suddenly turns into a flamewar
because someone had a bad day at work and needed to vent at my expense. This
is beyond phrasing your questions properly. It has to do with just pure
stupidity.