"Python" is not a good name, should rename to "Athon"

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 03:01:46 EST 2007

On 01/12/2007, Russ P. <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So what dou you think about D language? :) Or F or F#?
>
> I think that one-letter names are even worse for languages than they
> are for variables.

And they are impossible to google.

Update: well, they were when _I_ needed to... I just tried, and both
"C" and "C++" gave relevant results. A few years ago, "C" would not
return anything programming-related, and "C++" returned exactly the
same results as "C". Google has improved (I say that weekly).

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.