Tuples !?!?

aaragao at gmail.com aaragao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:02:11 EST 2007

Ok. This is small code.

The problem is '2' != 2 there is a way of converting 'some number' in
number ?

Thanks.

# -*- coding: cp1252 -*-
import random
import csv
import struct
import array

# resultados para colocar nos campos
def gera_string(res):

	# acampo3
	acampo1=((0,5,'muito reduzidos'),(6,20,'reduzidos'),
(21,32,'satisfatórios'),(33,40,'bons'),(41,45,'excelentes'))
	campo1=''

	for a in acampo1:
		print res[1]
		if (res[1]>=a[0] and res[1]<=a[1]):