J in the Q

Wayne Brehaut wbrehaut at mcsnet.ca
Mon Dec 10 16:05:57 EST 2007

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:41:56 +0100, Bruno Desthuilliers
<bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:

>Wayne Brehaut a écrit :
>(snip spam)
>> Obvious, since God is One, and so He divides 1, and 0, and -1, and all
>> integers both positive and negative  (Peace Be Upon Them).
>>
>> wwwayne
>

>wwwayne,
>
>My isp did a good job at filtering out that spam. In fact, if it wasn't
>for your answer, I wouldn't even know someone about it. Does that ring a
>bell, or do I have to say it out loud ? PLEASE DONT ANSWER TO SPAMS !
>
>Nah.

I suppose you realize that now any troll lurking nearby knows how to
bypass your ISP's spam filter and p you off?

Rule number 2: NEVER REPLY TO A REPLY TO A SPAMMER!

Please killfilter me so you won't be bothered by my posts. If you
didn't provide so much useful information I'd killfilter you too so I
wouldn't be bothered by your cranky retorts to all my posts.

Did you somehow miss the complete reposting of this guy's previous
message by Deltantor on  05 Dec 2007? Or is just me that youfeel the
need to chastise?

o/o

wwwayne