3D plotting with python 2.5 on win32

gsal salgerman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:09:50 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 1:24 pm, Peter  Wang <misterw... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a side note, we are almost done putting together an updated one-
> click installer of python + packages for scientific computing.  This
> will be based on Python 2.5, will include most of what was included in
> the 2.4.3-based installer, and will be available for multiple
> platforms.
>
> -Peter

We who?

(a little of a side note)

I just bought Chun's book and have been monitor c.l.p. I also browsed
through the Enthought site.  While I found Enthought very interesting,
I found it kind of disappointing that they seem to support Windows,
only, unless I am not seeing the big picture.

In anycase, I would really like very much to see what you are talking
about, a multi-platform one-clik-installer of python+scientific-
computing...who is "we" and where do you think it will be?

gsal