SystemError: new style getargs format but argument is not a tuple

zefciu zefirek at Speacock.Pau.Apoznan.Mpl
Mon Feb 26 15:33:51 EST 2007

Ziga Seilnacht wrote:

> The second example uses your approach and is a bit more cumbersome,
> but still works. Could you post your current version of the code?
> I don't understand where your problem could be.

I think, there's no need to.  Now I understand :)

>     if (!PyArg_ParseTuple(args, "Oid", &coord,
>                            &iteration_number, &bailoutsquare))

There was no ampersand in my version before coord.  I thought that as
coord is already a pointer, PyArg_ParseTuple will want it, not the
pointer to the pointer.

Now it works, but I will of course change it to get the simpler
parenthesised version as in your Example 1.

Great thanks :D

zefciu