Help Required for Choosing Programming Language

Max Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:46:24 EST 2007

On Feb 17, 1:35 am, "Diez B. Roggisch" <d... at nospam.web.de> wrote:
> But I've done extensive, cross-platform development with Qt. And can
> assert that it is unmatched in productivity and feature richness,
> especially when combined with python. And certainly beat VB, and most
> probably even delphi (albeit I haven't done too much in that to really
> put all my weight behind these words). [snip]

Thanks for the pointer--my hobby right now is a GURPS-based wargame
and I'm still looking for a good front-end generator. pygsear seems
nice in a lot of ways, but it's possible Qt will require less
development on my part. (I need to have one window, but split into
separate panels in the style of old RPGs like Wizardry and Bard's
Tale.) I'll have a look.

-Maximilian