Newbie Question

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Feb 8 17:17:57 EST 2007

On 2007-02-08, Reid <eisenhau at nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I am just starting to play with programing again as a hobby. I have heard
> good things about python. I have not really looked into the language much.
> My question is, will python make programs with a gui under windows xp.

Yes.

There are a number of GUI toolkits for python that will work
with Windows.  Some of the more common ones are listed at
http://www.python.org/about/apps/ under the "Desktop GUIs"
section.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Someone is DROOLING
                                  at               on my collar!!