I need a crack for pyext1.2.5 plugin

Oliver Sosa Cano ososa at estudiantes.uci.cu
Sun Feb 18 23:13:48 EST 2007

Sorry if this is the wrong place to make that question.

Pyext is a plugin that acoplate with pydev, it's 'software privativo'
like said Stallman, but it's very interesting.
I have version 1.2.5.
I use Eclipse 'cos it's simply great!!
If somebody could tell me some alternative...

Thanks

(sorry my english)

On Feb 18, 8:07 pm, "Oliver Sosa Cano" <o... at estudiantes.uci.cu>
wrote:
> Hi pythoneros. I'm a cuban guy interested in python and I need the
crack of an Eclipse plugin: pyext 1.2.5

> Thanks very much
>
> cheers
>
> Oliver Sosa

Never heard of pyext - Google turns up this link
http://grrrr.org/ext/py/,
but this is pyext 0.2.0.

If by "crack" you mean "bootlegged user key for commercial software,"
this is the wrong place for that stuff.

On the other hand, if you tell us what kind of Eclipse work you are
doing that requires this elusive plug-in, someone may have a
suggestion on where to find it, or an equivalent.

-- Paul