PyDev on Mac

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Sun Feb 18 12:01:11 EST 2007

Ahmer schrieb:
> On Feb 18, 4:50 am, "Diez B. Roggisch" <d... at nospam.web.de> wrote:
>> Ahmer schrieb:
>>
>>> I've been trying to set up PyDev on my new MacBook Pro, but i have not
>>> had an success.
>>> Could you please help!
>> Just wait until my crystal ball comes back from the cleaners, and I will
>> start looking at your problem.
>>
>> As you can lay back and do nothing while that happens, I suggest you
>> take this highly entertaining read:

>> Diez
>

> The main problem seems to be locating Python.
>
> Even though I installed the official python for mac, it says the
> interpreter is invalid.
> So I tried jPython, no succes on that either. It always tells me I am
> using an invlaid interpreter.

crystal ball still not available.

Who tells you what exactly when you do what? Is there a shell-script
involved, what happens if you enter "python" at the commandline and
press return?

All this are uneccessary guessing games because you don't give enough
context. Which is one of the many things mentioned on the site I
suggested you to read. So I think you should read it again.

Diez