Jobs: Lisp and Python programmers wanted in the LA area

Tech HR tech-hr at smartcharter.com
Tue Feb 27 01:46:02 EST 2007

In article <45e33052$0$27235$742ec2ed at news.sonic.net>,
 Ray Dillinger <bear at sonic.net> wrote:

> Tech HR wrote:
>
> > But we're a very young company (barely six months old at this point) so
> > we're willing to listen to most anything at this point.  (We're using
> > Darcs for revision control.  Haskell, anyone?)
>
> Tell us, where you would expect an applicant for one or more of these
> jobs to live if they accepted a job with your firm?  It's not at all
> apparent from your website or job descriptions where the worksite is
> physically located.

We are in the Los Angeles area.  (We've added a note at the bottom of
the jobs page on our web site.)  I can't be more specific at this time
because we are in the process of finding permanent office space.  Our
temporary offices are in Santa Monica.  We're hoping to find space near
the Van Nuys airport, but the commercial real estate market here is very
tight right now.