phd at phd.pp.ru
Mon Jan 22 19:20:36 CET 2007
I'm pleased to announce the 0.7.3b1 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
* Allow multiple MSSQL connections.
* Psycopg1 requires port to be a string; psycopg2 requires port to be an int.
* Fixed a bug in MSSQLConnection caused by column names being unicode.
* Fixed a bug in FirebirdConnection caused by column names having trailing
* Fixed a missed import in firebirdconnection.py.
* Remove a leading slash in FirebirdConnection.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd at phd.pp.ru
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the Python-list