Bush, clean up your shit and farts before you leave - Hillary Clinton

Tommy Who at yakindasorta
Tue Jan 30 23:23:00 EST 2007

I' m not a Bush or Hillary fan, but this strikes me as pretty funny.
Hillary: I'm not for any fixed date, as long as it's before the 2008
election.
Dammit, George, I don't want Iraq to be a campaign issue!

news:1170116661.078191.238840 at k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...