sort pygtk gtktreeview column containing dates

Jan Vorwerk jan.vorwerk at cretin.fr
Mon Jul 2 15:05:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I did something similar already in wxPython, but not yet in PyGTK.
Therefore I cannot provide the actual solution... Since noone answered,
I will still give you a hint :

http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/sec-TreeModelInterface.html

See 14.2.9. Sorting TreeModel Rows
  and
set_sort_func(sort_column_id, sort_func, user_data=None)

Good luck!
Jan