decorators tutorials

james_027 cai.haibin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:34:17 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am having difficulty understanding decorator. The definition was
clear for me, but the syntax is not so clear to me.

will decorators will always have to be in this way

def check_login(func):
    def _check_login(*args):
        print "I am decorator"
        return func(*args)
    return _check_login

@check_login
def method2(input):
    print "I am method TWO. Input %s" % input

james