code indentation

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 26 19:48:47 EDT 2007

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> writes:

> We should be making allowances for this particular poster on account
> of relative youth: I hadn't realised earlier, but we are dealing
> with a fourteen-year-old.

I don't believe that's true. One of the great advantages of discussion
over the internet is that one's behaviour is what is judged, without
necessary prejudice from one's age, skin tone, facial features, or the
like. Set against the many disadvantages of internet discussion, I
think "judge only on basis of behaviour" is a good default.

--
 \       "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "Well, I think |
  `\         so, Brain, but first you'd have to take that whole bridge |