Mouse/keyboard watcher?

skip at skip at
Wed Jul 18 16:49:40 CEST 2007

Sorry to bomb this list with an off-topic post, however...  Ages ago I wrote
a mouse/keyboard watcher in Python+Tk:  It's
been idle for a long while though, isn't terribly portable and doesn't work
properly with tools like Synergy (
Someone, I thought from this list or maybe python-dev, told me about a newer
open source application in the same space which is more portable and
actively maintained/developed.  Alas, I can't recall the name, nor can I
find it on my computer.  Ring any bells?