Installing mod_python on mac os 10.4.7

7stud bbxx789_05ss at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 12:28:25 EDT 2007

On Jul 29, 4:07 am, Graham Dumpleton <Graham.Dumple... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Any ideas what went wrong?
>
> Have you got an appropriate LoadModule directive in Apache
> configuration to load the mod_python module? That you get this error
> is indicative of mod_python module not being loaded.

I checked and I don't have a LoadModule directive for mod_python in /
Library/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf.  But I can't find a file called
mod_python.so anywhere on my computer, so I don't know what path to
use.

> You can check the
> Apache error logs to see if mod_python got loaded.

I checked both these error logs:

/Library/Apache2/logs/error_log
/Library/Apache2/logs/access_log

and there is no entry for yesterday when I tried to start Apache after
my mod_python install.  I assume that was because Apache never started
up?