Extending Python by Adding Keywords & Data types

Maximus Decimus vishak.1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:28:59 EDT 2007

HI all,

I am using python v2.5 and I am an amateur working on python. I am
extending python for my research work and would like some help and
guidance w.r.t this matter from you experienced python developers.

II want to add some more KEYWORDS and DATATYPES into the python script
apart from the existing ones.

It would be really great if anybody could guide me as which files and
modules I need to look to make these additions and enhancements to the
existing python version. Thanks a lot in advance and your help is
really appreciated.

Vishak