code indentation

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Jul 25 14:55:40 EDT 2007

> HELLO,
>
> On this group I ask for serious help and now we talk about
> communication. Then I you don't know how to help me then please DON'T
> SAY ANYTHING

Your lack of command of the python language and programming concepts in
general is only excelled by your inabillity to react properly in a
community of friendly people that try to point out how to behave as a
human being instead of a complete jerk.

And given your history of ignorance of sound advice, I think I'm not
stressing my crystal ball to much if I predict: you won't receive much
more help here.

Diez