PEP 3107 and stronger typing (note: probably a newbie question)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jun 22 12:41:14 CEST 2007

Paul Rubin <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> writes:

> I think it was a real loss that Python 3.0 proposals were closed
> before PyPy was widely deployed and we had a chance to get more
> experience with it.

I think it's great that we're going to get Python 3.0 soon, and that
Python 4.0 proposals will benefit from a long period of familiarity
with widely-deployed PyPy :-)

--
 \       "I bought some batteries, but they weren't included; so I had |
  `\                             to buy them again."  -- Steven Wright |