Build EXE on Mac OsX 10.4

Tempo bradfordh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:24:59 EDT 2007

Has anyone sucesfully built a *.exe file on a mac operating system
before from a *.py file? I have been trying to do this with
pyinstaller, but I keep getting errors and I don't know how to install
UPX properly. I tried putting the linux UPX folder in my python 2.4
directory, but that didn't work. I am just generally confused right
now. Ha. If anybody can lend me some insight I would really appreciate
it. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

-b