emacs for python
rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:18:02 CEST 2007
I wish to set up emacs for python usage. The specific questions are:
1. Which python mode should one use? It seems there is one from python and
one from emacs and both are deliberately named so as to be confusable!! I
would like one that gives...
2. Good support for debugging: I hear pdbtrack is better than pdb -- but I
am not able to figure how to use it.
3. Is it possible to get brief help on methods/functions using
mouse-hovering/F1 rather than having to go out to pydoc etc
4. Also maybe a (minor?) mode to convert selections of interpreter text into
5. The menu contains something called IM-python but that contains nothing
6. Turning off semantic. semantic (is that the same as fly-make??) seems to
randomly get into 99% CPU usage. How to turn it off?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list