How to save python codes in files?

BartlebyScrivener bscrivener42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:47:12 EDT 2007

On Jun 13, 12:04 am, why? <jimbom... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im working with Python 2.2 on my red hat linux system. Is there any
> way to write python codes in separate files and save them so that i
> can view/edit them in the future? Actually I've just started with
> python and would be grateful for a response. Thanx!

In addition to the help you've already received, you need:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide

It doesn't seem to be loading at the moment, but it will soon, I
suspect.

Otherwise, go to

http://tinyurl.com/w7wgp

Skip the installation instructions (for Windows) and go to the four
references and links under the image of the PythonWin interpreter.

HTH

rd