Python-based event calendar?

Michael Hannon jmh at physics.ucdavis.edu
Sun Jun 24 23:15:37 EDT 2007

Greetings.  One of the research groups here has been using a PHP
application on one of their own computers to publish their list of
seminars:

    http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

They're now asking us to support this on our department web server (the
guy that set it up is leaving the group).

I've looked at the product, and it seems to work well enough, but I'd
prefer to have something equivalent that was based on Python.

I have the impression that there is something similar available for
Zope/Plone, but that seems too big a hammer for this particular problem.
Is there some other Python-based event calendar that doesn't require
such a heavy-weight framework?

Thanks.

					- Mike
Michael Hannon            mailto:hannon at physics.ucdavis.edu
Dept. of Physics          530.752.4966
University of California  530.752.4717 FAX
Davis, CA 95616-8677