Python IDE

com4 zzqcom4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:18:02 EDT 2007

On 6/19/07, Tom Gur <gur.tom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> which IDE would you recommend for a python ?

I also use VIM, but I use a couple plugins to make it more ide-esque (If you
can call it that).

The first is the project plugin:
This will make a split window on the lefthand side with a list of files and
folders. You can specify a file extension whitelist. *.py works out very
well. I bind F3 to :Project to open and close that window quickly

The other plugin I use is BufExplorer:
This will show you a list of open files and let you switch between them (S
will split the choice with the current file(s)). I bind F2 to :BufExplorer