The Modernization of Emacs

blmblm at myrealbox.com blmblm at myrealbox.com
Sat Jun 23 21:09:32 EDT 2007

In article <85r6o3gkp0.fsf at lola.goethe.zz>, David Kastrup  <dak at gnu.org> wrote:
> nebulous99 at gmail.com writes:

[ snip ]

> It appears that you still have not bothered educating yourself, years
> after you were pretty much universally derided in comp.text.tex for
> making a spectacle of your self-chosen ignorance.

Ah, I *thought* this discussion was starting to sound familiar.
"This is where I came in"?

(Reverting to the original set of newsgroups on the purely selfish
grounds of not wanting to follow an additional newsgroup, comp.emacs,
in order to read any replies.)

--
B. L. Massingill
ObDisclaimer:  I don't speak for my employers; they return the favor.