Multi-line strings with formatting

Fri Mar 23 23:43:34 EDT 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:39:53 -0700, Paul McGuire wrote:

> (and I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses 'l' for a scratch list
> variable...)

Yes, and come the revolution, every last one of you will be down the salt
mines.

I don't mind using capital L as a variable, but l looks too much like I
and 1 in most typefaces. Capital O is another nasty one. I also try to
avoid using a as a variable name, because a is a definite article
in English (like "the") and that makes it difficult to write grammatical
sentences about what you're doing.

--
Steven.