Single string print statements on multiple lines.

MonkeeSage MonkeeSage at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:40:44 EDT 2007

HeEm wrote:
> In my 100 level CS course, I was asked to create multiple lines of
> output within a single string.  Of course I know how to:

If this is for a CS course, you shouldn't really be cheating and
asking for an answer here, should you? I mean, the whole point of
taking (and paying for!) a CS course is to learn CS, right? But like
Diez said, the standard C escapes work in python: \t = TAB, \r =
CARRIAGERETURN, \n = NEWLINE/LINEFEED, &c.

Regards,
Jordan