2 Command prompt at the same time

Boudreau, Emile Emile.Boudreau at cognos.com
Wed Mar 21 13:56:53 EDT 2007

Hello,
	I have two batch files and I'm trying to run them in parallel. I
haven't been able to find any information on how to make python open 2
command prompt and then make each prompt run one of the batch files.

Thanks,

Emile Boudreau

     This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.