Creating a distro of python... What would you include in it?

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Wed May 30 12:52:02 EDT 2007

This is for Windows only, but since your target audience is newbies,
that might be fine.

Python Sumo-Distribution for Windows - Freely downloadable Python
distributions for Windows with many extra packages already installed and
ready for use.
  -- http://code.enthought.com/enthon/

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy