(Modular-)Application Framework / Rich-Client-Platform in Python

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat May 19 22:12:07 EDT 2007

Wildemar Wildenburger <wildemar at freakmail.de> writes:

> I really, really appreciate the effort you (all of you) make in
> helping me and getting me on the right track, but I'm a bit
> confounded by how you can be trying to convince me that the tools
> I'm currently reading the docs for don't exist.

I think most of us never really understood what you were looking
for. Your descriptions were quite vague, and the websites you pointed
to seemed to assume a great deal of understanding about Eclipse. I
never got a handle on the features you wanted, so I presented my "as I
understand it, you already have what you want"-type conclusions to
prompt you for better descriptions of the problem.

I'm glad you were able to find a solution to whatever problem it is
you're trying to solve -- good luck with that :-)

--
 \                "Too many Indians spoil the golden egg."  -- Sir Joh |
  `\                                                   Bjelke-Petersen |