c[:]()

Thu May 31 12:20:45 EDT 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007 07:59:35 -0700, Warren Stringer wrote:

> Still  I prefer
>
> funcs[:]()
>
> Because, I can describe it in English as "call everything that funcs has"

But that's not what it says. It says, "call a copy of funcs".

The simplest, most straightforward way of calling everything that funcs
has is simply:

for func in funcs: func()

By the way... if you're worried about saving keystrokes on your mobile
phone, why don't you do your development on a PC and upload it to the
phone when it is done? Or have I misunderstood?

--
Steven.