NewB: Glob Question

Steven D'Aprano steve at REMOVEME.cybersource.com.au
Thu May 3 21:11:15 EDT 2007

On Thu, 03 May 2007 10:38:31 -0700, J wrote:

> Greetings Group-
>
> I'm trying to put together a pattern matching script that scans a
> directory tree for tif images contained in similar folder names, but
> running into a NewB problem already. Is it the way I'm trying to join
> multiple paths? Any help would be greatly appericated. Thanks, J!

No no, don't tell us what problem you found! We love guessing!!!

Let's see... did it reformat your hard drive? If you join multiple paths
wrong, Python will reformat your hard drive as punishment. I tell you, you
soon learn not to do that!

--
Steven D'Aprano