A few questions

JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com
Thu May 24 09:08:38 EDT 2007

Just wanted to send a quick "Thank You!" to everyone who helped answer my questions.  This
list is awesome!!

I'm currently reading "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist" (thanks Basilisk96) and it's got
some excellent
tutorial info.  I still want to take a look at "Dive into Python" as well as the other books you all
mentioned.  I'll
continue working with wxPython and py2app too...  these are some cool apps!!

Again, thank you all for taking the time to help me with all this.  I really appreciate it!

Jay