re-importing modules

Hamilton, William whamil1 at entergy.com
Tue May 1 08:18:12 EDT 2007

I'd rather it weren't, personally.  I'm using Python with a third-party
application that provides an interactive prompt.  Removing reload()
would mean spending a good three minutes waiting for the application to
restart any time I make the slightest change in a module supporting that
application.

---
-Bill Hamilton