PEP 3131: Supporting Non-ASCII Identifiers

René Fleschenberg rene at korteklippe.de
Tue May 15 08:50:41 EDT 2007

Thorsten Kampe schrieb:
> Just by repeating yourself you don't make your point more valid.

You are doing just the same. Your argument that encouraging code-sharing
is not a worthwhile goal is an ideologic one, just as the opposite
argument is, too (I do think that code sharing is very different from
sharing of material goods). That is why I do not think it makes alot of
sense to argue about it. If you don't consider code sharing to be a
value of its own, then that is of course also not an argument against
this PEP. I just happen to have different beliefs.

--
René