Resizing listbook's listview pane

kyosohma at gmail.com kyosohma at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:47:41 EDT 2007

On May 23, 11:53 am, mkPyVS <mikemine... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 9:04 am, kyoso... at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Which Python gui toolkit are you using? Tkinter, wxPython, pyQT? Are
> > you wanting the resize to happen programmatically, when the user
> > changes the app's size, both or what?
>
> > More details would be helpful.
>
> > Mike
>
> Sorry, copied from wxpython submit as well.. I'm using wxpython 2.8...
> Primariy I want the resize to happen programatically during object
> creation/post creation... I can worry about app size changes later.
>
> Thanks,

Wow! You sure like to post a lot! Sheesh! I subscribe to the wxPython
user's group and I don't see your post anywhere.

I can't find much documentation for this control either. The demo
seems to have a way to change the size of one of the panels using the
method "SetSize" though. I recommend trying the wxPython group again
though.

Mike