design question

idaku2 at gmail.com idaku2 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:41:42 EDT 2007

On May 12, 9:34 pm, Bjoern Schliessmann <usenet-
mail-0306.20.chr0n... at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> In principle, this is legal.
>
> But OTOH, how could a ShoppingCart "buy" something? In my world,
> Buyers "buy" when using ShoppingCarts.

Yes, I don't know either.  I got this assignment for my homework, and
in UML diagram class ShoppingCart has method buy(), and the class
Buyer doesn't have any methods, only attribute ShoppingCart, and I
must simulate/implement online shopping.  In my world buyers buy too,
just wanna check with somebody with more experience.  :)

Thank you both.