Changing Unicode object to Tuple Type

Amit Khemka khemkaamit at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:23:12 EDT 2007

On 24 May 2007 04:45:32 -0700, laxmikiran.bachu at gmail.com
<laxmikiran.bachu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we have change a unicode string Type object  to a Tuple type
> object.. If so how ????

*Loosely* speaking a tuple is a collection of multiple objects. So
what are the objects that you want to put in that tuple ?!

Or do you want to store the unicode string as one of the member in a
tuple ? In which case you can just do it the obvious way (though i
guess thats not the question you asked)!

Cheers,

----
Amit Khemka -- onyomo.com
Home Page: www.cse.iitd.ernet.in/~csd00377
Endless the world's turn, endless the sun's Spinning, Endless the quest;
I turn again, back to my own beginning, And here, find rest.