SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:29:49 EDT 2007

Steve Holden wrote:
> Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 02 May 2007 19:47:28 -0700, Huck Phin wrote:
>>
> [a request for peace, love and understanding, concluding with]
>
>>> We all should be a little more considerate of each other.
>>>
>> And if the hippy hug fest fails to stop spamming, perhaps we'll be allowed
>> to hunt them down like rabid dogs and stick their heads up on pikes as a
>> warning to others.
>>
>> Hey, a man can dream can't he??? *wink*
>>

> Yeah, just ONE day a year when we could roast them on spits over open
> fires ... just to discourage the survivors, you understand.
>
> regards
>   Steve

Man Steven,
you really need someone to give you a huge and possibly some sex. You're
way too
mean and aggressive for a site where people are looking for help. Yes,
some messages
are out of place, but 'burning the witch' talk is just way, way out there.

I suggest you join the Republican party and lose some more brain cell
(i.e. program in
Visual Basic) or better yet, learn to filter your e-mail.

That's a thought; I think I'll filter you. :)

sph

--
HEX: 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0