Plot with scipy

Kevin T. Ryan kevin.t.ryan at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:11:07 EDT 2007

On May 4, 8:53 am, redcic <cedric.lou... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just downloaded scipy v 0.5.2 and I would like to be able to draw
> plots. I've tried:
> import scipy.gplt
> import scipy.plt
> import scipy.xplt
>
> and none of them work. Are these modules still included in scipy ? If
> not, where can I find them ?
>
> Thanks for your answers,
>
> Cédric

As a lightweight alternative to matplotlib, you might be interested in
trying out my *small* (and functionally *limited*) code at:
http://code.google.com/p/graphn.  I created it to be hopefully useful
around web graphs, but it only does line graphs and bar charts.  It
requires the gd library, but nothing outside of that.  I think it's
pretty easy to use, but obviously you'll have to be the judge of that.